- Model Number: LC-IRP01
- Product name: PCB
- Usage: Circuit board diagnosis
- Power supply: 5V-26V DC
- Selling Units: Single item
- Single package size: 35X28X15 cm
- Single gross weight: 3.500 kg
Combining cutting-edge thermal imaging technology and intelligent analysis software, the PCB Quick Diagnostic Apparatus brings efficiency and accuracy to circuit board maintenance.
By identifying abnormal temperature levels, it can quickly and accurately identify problems in the circuit boards, greatly improving operational efficiency and accuracy of maintenance personnel.
The apparatus is composed of three parts: 1. front-end diagnostic host, 2. adjustable lift bracket, and 3. analysis software (available for download on our website).
The front end host comprises the visible light and infrared lens, which can display: 1. visible light screen, 2. infrared thermal imaging screen, and 3. visible light / infrared thermal imaging fusion screen. By observing thermal readings in the different screens, problems in the circuit board can be easily identified. The visible lens can also be replaced with an electron microscope lens (not included) for better observation of small details.
The adjustable bracket allows maintenance personnel to achieve the best observation distance and clearest imaging possible through adjusting the distance between the circuit board and the lenses.
The computer client analysis software visualizes the temperature of each and every part of the circuit board. The maximum temperature value of the chip can also be inputted to alert the user of any abnormalities in the circuit. At the same time, the software can take pictures and video, to provide reference comparisons for future maintenance operations.
Same Day Dispatch
Place your order in the morning before 3:00 PM and it will normally be shipped the same day. And same-day dispatch service accepts the only delivery address in Australia. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery service will not be available after 12:00 pm on any business working days. And same-day delivery service accepts the only delivery address in Melbourne. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Return and Exchange Policy
We do appreciate your trust and support on our products and service! We try to make the return process as simple as possible and bring the best warranty experience to our customer.
1. We offer lifetime warranty. For all faulty items returned can be replaced, or we will offer store credit or refund.
2. An Aftersales List is required. Please return the faulty items together with the Aftersales List (including model, color, quantity and problem). Otherwise there will be a delay for your return process.
3. If the product is non-defective but returned (for any reason), 30% restocking fee will be charged.
1. Products must be purchased from Fixabout. (Fixabout mark)
2. Lifetime warranty does not include physical damage or damage caused by incorrect installation. These issues are not covered by our life warranty: for screen like screen damage / IC damage / bezel damage / flex cable damage / scratch, for battery like flex cable damage / scratch / out of shape / swollen (unintentional screen damage for is now included in our warranty)
3. All the products must be returned as they are delivered. (new and unused)
1. Customer place an exchange ruquest.
2. Repack and return the product with aftersales list, or bring it to our store.
3. After-sale dept. will give a testing report within 1-2 weeks.
4. Customer confirm the test report and Fixabout offer the return / refund / exchange (within warranty)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.