1. Read screen info, battery info and fingerprint serial number automatically
2.Repair Truetone with/without the original screen
3.Read and write Logic/baseband chip, dot projector data, 12 series screen data
4.Detect receiver FPC
6. Read, write and repair battery data
7.Battery passes the i4 test
8.Clear battery charging times
9. Analyze phone crashes
10.Support multiple function boards extension
11. Connect to phone and read original factory info such as screen code, battery code, fingerprint serial number, etc. One key repair.
Same Day Dispatch
Place your order in the morning before 3:00 PM and it will normally be shipped the same day. And same-day dispatch service accepts the only delivery address in Australia. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery service will not be available after 12:00 pm on any business working days. And same-day delivery service accepts the only delivery address in Melbourne. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Return and Exchange Policy
We do appreciate your trust and support on our products and service! We try to make the return process as simple as possible and bring the best warranty experience to our customer.
1. We offer lifetime warranty. For all faulty items returned can be replaced, or we will offer store credit or refund.
2. An Aftersales List is required. Please return the faulty items together with the Aftersales List (including model, color, quantity and problem). Otherwise there will be a delay for your return process.
3. If the product is non-defective but returned (for any reason), 30% restocking fee will be charged.
1. Products must be purchased from Fixabout. (Fixabout mark)
2. Lifetime warranty does not include physical damage or damage caused by incorrect installation. These issues are not covered by our life warranty: for screen like screen damage / IC damage / bezel damage / flex cable damage / scratch, for battery like flex cable damage / scratch / out of shape / swollen (unintentional screen damage for is now included in our warranty)
3. All the products must be returned as they are delivered. (new and unused)
1. Customer place an exchange ruquest.
2. Repack and return the product with aftersales list, or bring it to our store.
3. After-sale dept. will give a testing report within 1-2 weeks.
4. Customer confirm the test report and Fixabout offer the return / refund / exchange (within warranty)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.