- 100% brand new and high quality !
- Type-C To HDMI+Type-C+USB3.0 Hub.
- The USB-C Multi-port is a Aluminium Metal Case Adapter.
- Amazing simple, sophisticated, small and convenient.
- Transfer Data Rate Up to 10 Gbps.
- Supports Resolutions Up to Full Aperture 4K/2160p(4K) Ultra HD.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference.
- Stable data synchronization.
- Nondestructive design lossless transmission.
- Avoid data from being interrupted by surrounding signals.
- Type-C supports positive and negative plug, no need to worry about wrong insertion.
- USB 3.1 Type C is backward compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0.
- Plug and Play, no Extra Driver is needed.
- The perfect partner for your new MacBook.
- When you are at work or on a business trip, it's easy to put in your bag.
- For MacBook, click the gear Settings> click Display> in Arrange mode> Mirror Display> select Display Resolution> Enjoy! Plug in the USB-C multi-port adapter and insert the HDMI cable, the PC will automatically reset to activate the adapter and release the mouse, after which you can enjoy HDTV and use an additional USB 3.0.
- HDMI Female Output Port Mirroring Apple MacBook or Lenovo Yoga 900 or Google Chromebook Pixels or Dell XPS 13 Display to HDMI-enabled TV or UHD 2160P (3840x2160) Displayed at 60Hz up to 1080P or at 30Hz.
- Material: Alloy
- Colour: Silver
- Size: 6.3*2.3*0.4 inch
- Cable Length: 15cm
- Connector A : USB Type C
- Connector B : USB Type C Female, USB 3.1 Female, HDMI Female
- USB Specification : USB 3.1
- Compatible Port/Slot : USB 1.0/1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.1
- Max Resolutions Supports:4K
- Transfer Data Rate : Up to 10 GBPS
Same Day Dispatch
Place your order in the morning before 3:00 PM and it will normally be shipped the same day. And same-day dispatch service accepts the only delivery address in Australia. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery service will not be available after 12:00 pm on any business working days. And same-day delivery service accepts the only delivery address in Melbourne. Please contact Fixabout “Customer Service” to make sure if your delivery address would in our service range.
Return and Exchange Policy
We do appreciate your trust and support on our products and service! We try to make the return process as simple as possible and bring the best warranty experience to our customer.
1. We offer lifetime warranty. For all faulty items returned can be replaced, or we will offer store credit or refund.
2. An Aftersales List is required. Please return the faulty items together with the Aftersales List (including model, color, quantity and problem). Otherwise there will be a delay for your return process.
3. If the product is non-defective but returned (for any reason), 30% restocking fee will be charged.
1. Products must be purchased from Fixabout. (Fixabout mark)
2. Lifetime warranty does not include physical damage or damage caused by incorrect installation. These issues are not covered by our life warranty: for screen like screen damage / IC damage / bezel damage / flex cable damage / scratch, for battery like flex cable damage / scratch / out of shape / swollen
3. All the products must be returned as they are delivered. (new and unused)
1. Customer place an exchange ruquest.
2. Repack and return the product with aftersales list, or bring it to our store.
3. After-sale dept. will give a testing report within 1-2 weeks.
4. Customer confirm the test report and Fixabout offer the return / refund / exchange (within warranty)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.